PREMIUM Insurance Company Limited, with its registered office at 68 George Borg Olivier Street, St. Julian’s, STJ 1081, Maltská republika / Malta, registered with the Malta Business Registry under the registration number: C 91171 (hereinafter referred to as the “insurance company”), operating within the territory of the Slovak Republic through the branch PREMIUM Insurance Company Limited, pobočka poisťovne z iného členského štátu, having its registered office at Námestie Mateja Korvína 1, 811 07 Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto, Slovak Republic, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Po, Insertion no. 3737/B, company ID number: 50 659 669, within the scope of its powers receives, records and handles filings made by natural or legal persons as complaints by virtue of which they
- seek protection of their rights or interests protected by law endangered or infringed by any action or inaction of the insurance company; or
- draw attention to specific shortcomings in the activities of the insurance company, in particular, breach of any generally binding legal regulations, terms and conditions of insurance, internal regulations or other negative occurrences related to the activity of the insurance company.
Any filing made by any natural or legal person shall not be considered a complaint where:
- the filing is an enquiry by which no rights are claimed, or
- the filing points out activities of third parties with no legal relations vis-à-vis the insurance company, or
- by which objections to certain facts are made, or are appeals against decisions that deal with the substance (e.g. appeal against the amount of insurance benefits) and the content of which fails to imply any nature of a complaint, even if such filing is formally titled as a complaint.
Complaints about the activities of the insurance company may be lodged:
- in writing at the address: PREMIUM Insurance Company Limited, pobočka poisťovne z iného členského štátu, Námestie Mateja Korvína 1, 811 07 Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto, Slovak Republic,
- in person at any branch of the insurance company during the business hours,
- electronically by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com,
- by completing the contact web form, which is available HERE. When completing the contact web form, please make sure to select the appropriate form (complaint).
The complaint shall make clear who lodges it, in what matter the complaint is lodged, against whom the complaint is directed and what the complainant claims. In order to resolve the complaint promptly, it is appropriate for the complainant to indicate, in addition to the identification data, his/her contact address, telephone contact or e-mail address.
In case of incomplete information and documents substantiating the complaint necessary for the correct assessment of the complaint, the insurance company may ask the complainant to supplement it.
Complaints shall be handled without undue delay upon receipt, but no later than within 30 calendar days of receipt of the complaint. If, for serious reasons, the complaint cannot be settled within this period, the period may be extended up to a maximum of 60 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The insurance company shall inform the complainant of the extension of the deadline and the reasons for the extension within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
The details of the procedure for lodging, receiving, recording, inquiring and communicating in writing the outcome of an inquiry or review of a complaint are governed by Act no. 9/2010 Coll. on complaints, as amended.